Creative Types Accountants
Are you self employed, in a partnership or limited company?
We can provide appropriate assistance and advice whether you are a start up, first year or more established business. Call us now for a FREE friendly no obligation consultation.
The following are the key issues we find dealing with creative types:
- Knowing what specific sales and supplier invoices have been paid.
- Keeping up to date receipts and records.
- Dealing with deposit payments.
- Tracking asset and materials costs.
We look to help creative types increase their profits by:
- Keeping sales and direct cost records by type of customer / job.
- Regular monthly management reporting.
- Monitoring and improving cash flow.
- Reducing tax bill by understanding how the business is operating.
Our approach is governed by the fact that we believe that you are in business to make money.
Request more information
To find out how Matthews Business Associates can help you make more money, please use the contact form below, or contact us on 020 8337 0775.